- Disinfect before use.
- Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
- Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
- Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
- Absolutely do not use on the eyelids.
- Keep the Derma Roller away from possible sources of contamination.
- Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
- If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this)
- Rinse the Derma Roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
- You can now apply skin care product (if using) or you can choose to apply it once you’re done. rolling.
- Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Roll lightly, but applying sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the Derma Roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
- Wash treated area and dry gently with a clean towel or air-dry.
- Apply skin care product, if using.
- There shouldn’t be any bleeding immediately after rolling, but in the rare case this happens; this is superficial and should simply wash away.
- Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
- Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Rinse your Derma Roller under hot running water after use.
- If there is any blood on the Derma Roller, soak it in warm water with a little alcohol until clean. And be sure to rinse well with water.
- Sterilize your Derma Roller by soaking it in isopropyl alcohol for 20-30 minutes.
- After cleaning/sterilizing, place the Derma Roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
- Whenever possible, try not to let the Derma Roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
- You will know when your Derma Roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
- Severe atopic dermatitis.
- If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
- Purulent inflammation of the skin
- If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.