Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1mg(1000mcg) 120 Capsules - Immune System/Fatigue
This product is currently sold out.
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1mg (1000mcg) easy to swallow Capsules provide a high strength daily vitamin B12 supplement in a form ready to be used by your body.
Methylcobalamin is the most functional form of B12 because it’s already in bio available form, meaning the body does not need to convert it in order to use it. This offers a huge advantage over other types of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin found in many foods and which is essential in assisting many health functions. Vitamin B12 comes from bacteria and fungi, meaning it can be found in the tissue of most animals. As vitamin B12 is not found naturally in vegetables, meaning vegetarians and vegans are especially vulnerable to dietary deficiency and may have to seek out alternative supplementation of B12.
Methylcobalamin is the form of vitamin B12 active in the central nervous system. It is essential for cell growth and replication. In some people the liver may not convert cyanocobalamin, the common supplemental form of vitamin B12, into adequate amounts of methylcobalamin needed for proper neuronal functioning. It is thus favourable to supplement using this readily active form of B12.
Supplement Tree Vitamin B12 1000mcg Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.
- 100% Non-GMO
- Free from Heavy Metals and Artificial colours & preservative
- Complete microbiological analysis of the ingredients to ensure both quality & safety.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
- Manufactured in the UK with guaranteed quality assurance.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take one capsule 1-2 times daily with or without food, or as instructed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin B12 ( as Methylcobalamin) 1000mcg (40,000 NRV*)
NRV* = Nutrient Reference Value
Free from: Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours, Added Sugar or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose Powder (Plant Derived), maltodextrin, HPMC Capsule Shell.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
The use of a water based gel is necessary. The device mode ultrasonic cavitation is not possible without the presence of gel on your skin.
For more effective body shaping, we recommend that during ultrasonic the cavitation (Sonic mode) session, you also activate the infrared light. NEVER leave the application head just in one place (move head around selected area you're treating).
- Input: 100-240 Volts
- Output: 15V 800mA
- Power: 6 Watts
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 1MHz
- 30 days warranty
- Regular - Non retail box